Warehouse Worker/Manager (Mobile, Alabama)
Goldin Metals is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Applications remain active for 30 days. If a new job opening becomes available more than thirty days after the application date, you must reapply.
E-mail us your
Resume or call 228-896-6216 for more options.
You can also click on the
Questionnaire for employment.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player
- Courteous and professional attitude with customers and co-workers
- Dependable & shows up on time
- Ability to work on feet all day, physically fit for handling warehouse work, lifting, etc.
- Prior warehouse and shipping experience desired
- Strong organization and planning skills desired
- Metal experience and equipment operation a strong plus (overhead cranes and forklifts)
- Desire for long-term career / position
- Proven ability to hold down job for extended period of time
- High Scholl Education
- Pass background check and drug tests
- Ability to multi-task and still complete tasks in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and ability to learn new tasks with minimum to zero mistakes
Complete Application & Questionnaire
Provide contact phone number/email address
- Return Application & Questionnaire by one of the following:
a. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 228.896.6126 for other options